One of our skilled therapists will meet you for a complimentary, obligation-free assessment of the ideal bike to suit your child’s individual needs.
Your child’s bike will be custom built using some or all of the following support devices:
- Outriggers to provide stability. They are wider and stronger than training wheels and much more flexible, for a smoother, quieter ride.
- A wide range of Posture Supports:
- Pelvic Belts to increase pelvic stability
- Hip and Thoracic fins for pelvic and trunk stability
- Footcups and toe clips to your child’s feet and keep them on the pedal.
- Ankle Leg Supports to provide lower limb stability.
- Custom handlebars designed to give your child the best posture and easy steering.
- Hand mitts to grip the handlebar.
- A towbar for you to pull and steer the bike. These can also be fitted with brakes for additional control.
- Step blocks help to make mounting the bike easier for both you and your child.
The support devices and the braking set-up prescribed by our therapists ensure your child will be safe and comfortable.
And off they go!
Watch your child discover the fun and independence of riding their own bike.Start riding