Why Do I Need To Service My Bike?
A bike is just like a vehicle. Every vehicle requires maintenance in order to run efficiently, and a bike is no different. Regularly performing bike checks and servicing will ensure all functions of the bike are in good working order, leaving your bike to last longer.
Servicing bikes is important to ensure everyone is riding their bike smoothly and safely.
For your convenience, we will collect the bike from your home, complete the service at our local TAD workshop and return it to you so you’ll be riding in no time!
Your Service Includes:
- Pick up and return delivery of your bike
- Frame wipe and safety inspection
- Outrigger adjustment and tyre tread
- U-frame and brace
- Chain and rear sprocket (or cassette) for wear and tear
- Gear adjustment
- Brake adjustment
- Headset and stem adjustment
- Bottom bracket and chain ring adjustment
- Hub bearing adjustment
- Tyre pressure
- Hi-riser and postural supports (if applicable)
- Toe cups/ custom pedals (if applicable
How Much Does It Cost?
Get your annual bike service for just $149.
Everyone is unique, and so is their Freedom Wheels bike. This means that sometimes repairs and replacement parts may be needed.
You will be provided with a quote for the cost of any repairs or parts before proceeding.
If you or your child have access to funding through NDIS, remember to include this in the budget for your next NDIS plan.
Call us on 1300 663 243 for more info and to book in your service.
This bike service is not available in all locations. Please contact us to find out if it’s available in your area.