Here are some tips to keep your child’s Freedom Wheels bike in top shape:
- Store the Freedom Wheels bike inside or under cover to protect it from bad weather.
- For a smooth ride, pump up the tyres regularly with a standard bike pump. Recommended pressure is generally etched on the tyre wall.
- Always check that the brakes work before each ride, including brakes attached to a tow handle. As with any bike, the brakes may need to be adjusted or replaced after prolonged use.
- For general bike servicing your local bike shop will be able to assist you.
- For any queries about the Freedom Wheels supports, contact us on 1300 663 243.
- As your child grows you are welcome to come back to Freedom Wheels for a follow-up assessment so that our therapists can adjust the bike and supports to suit your child’s changing needs.
After a while your child may need a bigger bike. To reduce your costs, we will reuse parts from your original Freedom Wheels bike wherever possible.Book a reassessment