Freedom Wheels Bikes
Our Freedom Wheels bikes include a range of attachments that have been designed to provide additional support for young riders. These bikes are available in 16", 20" and 24" bike frame sizes.
Our Freedom Wheels bikes are custom built using some or all of the following supporting attachments:
- Outriggers to provide stability. Outriggers are wider and stronger than training wheels and don’t tip or lean. They also provide a smoother, quieter ride.
- Ankle Leg Supports to provide lower limb stability.
- Custom handlebars designed to give the rider the best posture and easy steering.
- Hand mitts to grip your handlebar.
- A towbar for you to pull and steer the bike. These can also be fitted with brakes for additional control.
- Step blocks help to make mounting the bike easier for both you and the rider.
Our Freedom Wheels bikes also include a wide range of Postural Supports:
- Pelvic belts to increase stability and confidence.
- Hip and Thoracic fins for pelvic and trunk stability.
- Footcups and toeclips to your child’s feet and keep them on the pedal.
All supports can be easily removed without tools and the bike frame can be transported on a normal bike rack at the back or roof of a car.